This article describe the death of Natalie, Stewart Rawnsley’s wife. While on vacation in Greece, she ate an uncooked piece of chicken leading to food poisoning and death the same night she ate the vile food. The infections expert Professor Sebastien Lucas says that she might had “the wrong genes”, meaning that the proteins that control blood clots become overactive and the food poisoning might have speed up the process. There is not certainty if Stewart is going to take legal actions against the hotel that served the raw chicken.
The information contained in the Doyle & O'Donnell Web site is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Click here for more information. If you need legal assistance or would like to discuss your case with us, please submit the free case evaluation form or call our office toll free at (800) 632-5529.